Some parts are better than others
- curry leaves
- papaya skin
Do not eat the:
- fruit seeds
- whole wheat
Why avoid seeds?
- To survive until growing season a seed must not dehydrate or it dies.
- To prevent dehydration seed oil is permantently unable to pass air and water..
- When these oils accumulate in our gut and lungs we cannot absorb water or breathe air..
- This is the trigger of inflammtion in humans, omega-6 seed oils.
- Omega-6 seed oils make us sick over time, some think it is old age, but not so..
Seed oils make us sick.
Remove the 'seed', or avoid the pod altogether:
Seeds in pods:
- green beans
- chick peas
- whole grains