Kimchi - very healthy
- fermented cabbage, cucumbers
- exceptional, very healthy
- lacto-bacteria, common friendly intestinal bacteria,
- cannot ferment ketone sugars, diabetic type, so no need for sugar in base material
- cabbage, cucumber in kimchi is not a normal disease type of fermenting sugar
Pickled - healthy
- preserved, salted, acidic
- brine made from salt stops germ activity
- vinegar or lemon juice kill germs like stomach acids
Fermenting - not healthy
- germ residues - alkaloids, toxins
- requires germ activity
- yeast and yeast-like bacteria consume sugar, produce gas bubbles
- gut lacto-bacteria digest lactose - glucose+galactose, healthy
fermentable sugar; fruit, grain - not healthy
Grain contains a chain of fructose called inulin.
Inulin is slowly digested by yeast in the belly to give swollen belly, fat.
Digesting grain sugars can take 3 to 4 days and produces a wheat belly.
Also called a beer belly, the same, wheat or beer, just a huge belly of fat.